ADSM-L

Re: include/exclude for Windows NT

2002-03-01 09:02:29
Subject: Re: include/exclude for Windows NT
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:59:53 +0100
Hi,
Yes you are right but it does not prevent backing-up the file structure and
consuming database. I mean:
Even if I had exclude c:\...\* in option file, all the file system structure
(names of folders) are sent
to TSM and saved to TSM database. This does not mean that it backs-up the files
but it consumes
TSM database with C:\Program Files\Common Files\... kind of folders.

Regards,
Burak

        arhoads AT PACBELL DOT NET
        Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU