ADSM-L

Re: sessOpen: Error 137 from signon authentication

2002-02-27 15:15:06
Subject: Re: sessOpen: Error 137 from signon authentication
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:12:32 -0500
> ENVIRONMENT
> client: 4.2.1.2  NT4 sp5
> server: 4.1.3 S390
> TDP for Exchange version 2.2
>
> I'm trying to install TDP for Exchange Scheduler.
> By all accounts, it installs successfully.  However, when I
> start the scheduler, I get the following errror in the dsierror.log.
>
> sessOpen:  Error 137 from signon authentication.

Joe,

This is a delicate thing.
I recommend following the EXACT steps as documented
in the TDP for Exchange User's Guide Appendix C.
When I say exact, I mean don't leave out a step
and make sure you do them in the correct order.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"Celebrate we will. Life is short but sweet for certain..."  -- Dave