ADSM-L

sessOpen: Error 137 from signon authentication

2002-02-27 14:41:15
Subject: sessOpen: Error 137 from signon authentication
From: "Wholey, Joseph (TGA\\MLOL)" <JWholey AT EXCHANGE.ML DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:38:42 -0500

ENVIRONMENT
client: 4.2.1.2  NT4 sp5
server: 4.1.3 S390
TDP for Exchange version 2.2

I'm trying to install TDP for Exchange Scheduler.  By all accounts, it installs
successfully.  However, when I start the scheduler, I get the following errror
in the dsierror.log.

sessOpen:  Error 137 from signon authentication.

Things I've tried:
        - uninstalled TSM client
        - uninstalled TDP for Exchange
        - removed all reg entries for the above apps
        - re-installed both apps
        - reset the password for the exchange node on both the client and server
        - removed the service and cleared the password entry in the reg
        - re-installed the scheduler.  reset pws on client and server again
        ... on and on and on...

Anyone see this before?

Regards,
Joe Wholey