ADSM-L

Re: Spontaneous management class rebinding - how to resolve?

2002-02-27 12:25:17
Subject: Re: Spontaneous management class rebinding - how to resolve?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:22:43 -0500
Yes, since DIRMC overrides the default TSM behavior. However, you need to
be very careful about using DIRMC; in particular, you should always be
sure that the management class pointed to by DIRMC has the highest RETONLY
setting. Not a big deal to figure out today, but something to keep in mind
tomorrow if you create a new management class that has a larger RETONLY
value.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Kent Monthei <Kent.J.Monthei AT GSK DOT COM>
02/27/2002 10:08