ADSM-L

Re: Exclude SYSTEM_OBJECT redux

2002-02-27 10:39:24
Subject: Re: Exclude SYSTEM_OBJECT redux
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:36:55 -0500
Matt,

This is a recognized requirement, though no delivery timeframe is
available yet.

Taking this up with you rmarketing rep is a good idea. The more people
request it, the more likely it is to receive a higher priority.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Matthew A. Bacchi" <mbacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
02/26/2002 15:18