ADSM-L

Re: TSM, Linux and Filesystem mess

2002-02-27 06:29:39
Subject: Re: TSM, Linux and Filesystem mess
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:27:11 +0100
Hi,

Reiserfs is currently supported by TSM.

Keep in mind that some of these filesystems are not yet in the official kernel
distribution, and others have not been there for very long.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams