ADSM-L

Re: TSM scheduler dies

2002-02-26 12:30:51
Subject: Re: TSM scheduler dies
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:16:32 -0600
No... The scheduler had stopped and needed to be restarted two days ago.
Fearing a problem, I added the script yesterday that I put in my original
email which checks every hour to ensure that the scheduler is running and
if not, restarts it by running the "telinit a" command which in turn runs
the rc.adsmc script... other than that, no at or cron entries for the time
affected. George Lesho

Lindsey Thomson <horse00 AT US.IBM DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 02/26/2002
11:11:52
AM