ADSM-L

Re: Include/Exclude (again)

2002-02-26 07:48:45
Subject: Re: Include/Exclude (again)
From: Thomas Anthon-Kiel <tak AT ONLINESAFE DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:46:16 +0100
Hi Rene,

yes, you should restart the scheduler. I did it everytime I changed something
in the options (especially the include exclude list) of a client (UNIX, Linux,
Windows etc.).
And as I can remember it is named in the manuals, too.

Regards

Thomas

Hi,

should I also restart the scheduler after modifying the inclexcl.list =
on an
AIX client ?

Regards,