ADSM-L

Re: RISC SERVER SPECIFICATIONS

2002-02-22 15:59:15
Subject: Re: RISC SERVER SPECIFICATIONS
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:56:33 -0600
Yes, I meant 2 1-gigabit adapters.

Andy Carlson                             |\      _,,,---,,_
andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                       |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
Cat Pics: http://andyc.dyndns.org/animal.html