ADSM-L

Re: Running HPUX 10.20 3.1 clients

2015-10-04 17:12:14
Subject: Re: Running HPUX 10.20 3.1 clients
From: S W Branch [mailto:swbranc AT PPCO DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Yes, I'm running ADSM 3.1.6 backup clients on approximately  25-30 HPUX
10.20 systems. The TSM server is running TSM 4.1.5 server software on an
AIX 4.3.3 maint level 9 system. One of the clients also uses the SQL
Backtrack for Oracle. I have not seen any problems and have been running at
this level for the past 2 weeks.

                    "Aldrich, Jamie" <jamie.aldrich AT VERIZON DOT COM>
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"
<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    02/21/2002 04:44 PM
                    Any replies will be addressed to: "ADSM: Dist Stor
Manager"