ADSM-L

Server License Compliance FAILED

2015-10-04 17:12:14
Subject: Server License Compliance FAILED
From: Oliver Martin [mailto:Oliver.Martin AT HYPOVBG DOT AT]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I had to reboot the server because of an bad CMOS Battery. After the reboot
I did an "ACCEPT DATE" for the server because the TSM server had an problem
with the date/time configuration, that is why I forgot to change the BIOS
date/time settings to change.

Now the server is running but when I make an q st the system tells me that
the Server License Compliance: FAILED. I tried to register the license new
but then I got the error message ANR9638W. I read the what the error message
means but I dont know what the "license authorization file" is. Can someone
tell me more ?

Oliver Martin

Hypo Informatik-
Gesellschaft m.b.H.