ADSM-L

SQL to get EVENT STATUS

2002-02-19 11:45:03
Subject: SQL to get EVENT STATUS
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:48:01 -0500
What SQL/Tables/Columns is needed to get the same information you get
from:

Q EVENT * * BEGINDATE=-1

When we use SQL to query the EVENT table, we only get the Scheduled ADMIN
events, not the CLIENT EVENT info.....

Speaking of SQL, I have an old PDF with the following cover info:

Using the ADSM SQL Interface
ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager
Using the ADSM SQL Interface
Andrew M. Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
5600 Cottle Road
San Jose, CA 95193
storman AT us.ibm DOT com
Note: This is a prototype of a work in progress. Please forward comments
and suggestions to the e-mail address above.
© Copyright IBM Corporation, 1998

What this ever finished/updated ?

Zoltan Forray
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807