ADSM-L

ODBC Driver for Windows

2002-02-18 11:33:35
Subject: ODBC Driver for Windows
From: "Brown, Bud" <Bud.Brown AT DHHA DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:31:07 -0700
I was wondering if anybody has had any luck using the ODBC driver and
Access 2000 to run read-only queries and run reports on the syscat
table.  Innitially I have had  success in setting this up but that only
lasts until I close the database I created.  I have to recreate the
links every time.  I get ODBC connection errors when trying to re-open
the database after it has been closed.  Could there possibly be a newer
version of the driver somewhere?  I haven't been able to find it.

Bud Brown
Information Services
Systems Administrator
303-436-5986