ADSM-L

Antw: TDP for SAP

2002-02-18 01:41:00
Subject: Antw: TDP for SAP
From: Wolfgang Herkenrath <w.herkenrath AT LVR DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:37:26 +0100
Hm, i can't see any mistake in your utilfile.
Do you have any include/exclude statements in your dsm.opt file?

>>> Gianni Garda <Gianni.Garda AT LABINF DOT IT> 15.02.02 09:43:16 >>>
Hi all

This is my initSID.utl

I have a problem with TDP for SAP

I have set a BRBACKUPMGTCLASS  xxx and a BRARCHIVEMGTCLASS yyy in my
initSID.utl.

When I start the save of the redo log files the first file is saved with
BRARCHIVEMGTCLASS yyy (this is true) but all the others are saved with
BRBACKUPMGTCLASS xxx.

Why all files are not saved with BRARCHIVEMGTCLASS yyy ? The command is
brarchive..

Thanks in advance
Bye

Gianni Garda