ADSM-L

Re: Anybody can help me on this?? Please help!!!! dbbackup does not help to reduce log pct....

2002-02-17 21:37:03
Subject: Re: Anybody can help me on this?? Please help!!!! dbbackup does not help to reduce log pct....
From: Thida Chin <thida.t.chintawongvanich AT SSI.SHELL.COM DOT MY>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:34:17 +0800
Thanks all you guys..:)
Now I've upgraded to 4.2.1.9 is the IC30181 in there?
During that time what I did is to backup db more often, some time it will be
resetted..
Wanda was right also most of the time that it was not reduce log because
some other process was running but that is the reason to make dbbackup be
triggered as well..

Thanks again..
regards,

Thida Chintawongvanich

SAP Infrastructure Support Team (SITI-ISPS/31)
Shell Information Technology International Sdn., Bhd.
2340 Century Square
Jln Ushawan 63000 Cyberjaya, Salangor, Malaysia
(Tel : +603 8313 3446 : Fax : +603  8313 3900 )
*Personal EMail : T.chintawongvanich AT shell DOT com
*Group EMail : ITS_AsiaPacific AT ssi.shell.com DOT my