ADSM-L

Re: Historical data from a backupset/archive (eg. September 2001)

2002-02-15 15:33:18
Subject: Re: Historical data from a backupset/archive (eg. September 2001)
From: William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:32:14 -0500
Hello TSM'ers
     Anybody successful in getting historical data from dsmaccnt log or a
backupset.  We are trying to do some trending with old backup data (to see
the justification of new drives).  I need to have what it would take for a
full restore of a client in Sep/01, Jan/02, and current.  Right now I have
the current in all kinds of ways, it is the history that I am having
trouble putting together.  Any ideas out there.
     Thanx in advance for y'all's help.