ADSM-L

Re: AW: dsmserv restore db problem with 3494 libr

2002-02-15 08:50:18
Subject: Re: AW: dsmserv restore db problem with 3494 libr
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:41:30 +0100
Hi Kirsten

Have you had a look at your devcnfg file? Because the problem that is
described in your mail looks like it cannot define the 3590 drive. This is
probably because the devices in you machine (rmt0, rmt1 and so on) is not
the same as in the devcnfg file.

Do you have the possibility to send me the devcnfg.out file and volhist
file?

Would be easier to help you if I'm able to see these files.

Best Regads

Daniel Sparrman

-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Bergkällavägen 31D
192 79 SOLLENTUNA
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

                    "Gloeer, Kirsten"

                    <Kirsten.Gloeer@COMMER        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                    ZBANK.COM>                    cc:

                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist          Subject:     Re: AW: dsmserv
restore db
                    Stor Manager"                 problem with 3494 libr

                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    2002-02-15 13:46

                    Please respond to

                    "ADSM: Dist Stor

                    Manager"

Hi Daniel,

I restored the database by server-to-server communication.
The volumehistory and devconfig files exist. It is possible
to access the library without any changes with the restored database.

thanks, Kirsten