ADSM-L

Re: Sun Solaris and Qlogic QLA2202FS (Sbus) and 3590-EIA

2002-02-15 08:42:12
Subject: Re: Sun Solaris and Qlogic QLA2202FS (Sbus) and 3590-EIA
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:33:55 +0100
Hi

It differs... Also, if you visit the 3584 site, you can see that the Qlogic
2200 adapter is certified to be used with the 3584. This means no problems
when doing SCSI >> WWN translation.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Bergkällavägen 31D
192 79 SOLLENTUNA
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

                    Adolph Kahan

                    <[email protected]        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    ET>                  cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Sun Solaris and
Qlogic QLA2202FS
                    "ADSM: Dist          (Sbus) and 3590-EIA

                    Stor Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA

                    RIST.EDU>

                    2002-02-15

                    13:30

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

I thought that IBM oem'd the EMULEX cards.