ADSM-L

Re: Need a select command

2002-02-14 09:58:50
Subject: Re: Need a select command
From: Denis L'Huillier <dlhuillier AT PERSHING DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:55:56 -0500
For total data being managed by TSM I use:

select sum(physical_mb) from occupancy

Or if you want to know the total MB for nodes in schedules only you can
use:

select sum(physical_mb) from occupancy where node_name in (select node_name
from associations)

Regards,

Denis L. L'Huiller
973-360-7739
dlhuillier AT pershing DOT com
Enterprise Storage Forms ->
http://admpwb01/misc/misc/storage_forms_main.html

                    Robert Ouzen
                    <rouzen AT UNIV DOT HA        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                    IFA.AC.IL>             cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:        Subject:     Need a select command
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MARI
                    ST.EDU>

                    02/14/2002
                    03:39 AM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi

To select guru I need one for calculate the amount of data store in my
site.

 I run q auditocc but I need the total of each domain.

T.I.A Robert Ouzen

rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il