ADSM-L

Re: Looking for sites with TSM 4.X running on HP-UX server

2002-02-13 17:36:05
Subject: Re: Looking for sites with TSM 4.X running on HP-UX server
From: "Kovacs, Mark" <Mark.Kovacs AT PHARMA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:33:58 -0500
Robin,

        Here is a quick update.  We've got Tivoli and HP talking.  TSM 4.1.5
is a 32-bit application and it runs into an issue with one of the pthreads
dying, causing the app to hang.  When we went from 4.1.0 to 4.1.5 due to a
known bug, the app changed around version 4.1.2 from many processes to one
process with many threads.  Hopefully Tivoli can get a fix for this very
soon.  We can let you know what we come up with.  I and my group do have
concerns about QA testing and the level of commitment for HP platform
support.

thanks,
mark