ADSM-L

Re: 3494 through SAN Data Gateway

2015-10-04 17:12:12
Subject: Re: 3494 through SAN Data Gateway
From: Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM [mailto:Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi *SM-ers!
My 3590 drives are working through the SAN Data Gateway now. The problem
wasn't related to the missing device package message, but it was a wrong
SCSI cable (one without a terminator). However, I still receive the
following message when running cfgmgr:

cfgmgr: 0514-621 WARNING: The following device packages are required for
device support but are not currently installed. devices.fcp.array

I checked the AIX 4.3.3. CD, but it's not part of AIX. Could someone who
is using a SAN Data Gateway check if he/she has this fileset installed?
Maybe it is part of another fileset? I can't find anything about it, not
through IBM nor though Google. Thanks in advance! Kindest regards, Eric
van Loon KLM Royal Dutch Airlines