ADSM-L

Re: No Drives Available errors

2002-02-06 14:38:22
Subject: Re: No Drives Available errors
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:35:19 -0600
Mike,

        I found the same issue.  It can be reproduced on ADSM version 3 and
4.1.  I do not think it is limited to 3590E drives though.   Tivoli people,
have you found a solution to this problem yet?

Jeff Bach

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.