ADSM-L

Poor backup performance.

2015-10-04 17:12:12
Subject: Poor backup performance.
From: Piotr Antczak [mailto:PAntczak AT OPTIX DOT PL]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi all,

I have very strange behaviour during backup of NetWare 5.1 servers. I have
got TSM server on NT - version 4.1.4. The client version is 4.2.1.0. I try
to backup 100 MB file from SYS: filesystem and everything goes fine (about
3-4 MB/s), if I have only SYS: filesystem mounted. When I mount any other
filesystem the backup speed decreases to 200 KB/s. What is the reason of
this behaviour ? Any suggestions ?

----------------------------
Piotr Benzino Antczak
Piotr Benzino Antczak
This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on
it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF