ADSM-L

Re: Recovering a damaged volume

2002-02-05 12:07:27
Subject: Re: Recovering a damaged volume
From: Stuart Pitt <STUART.PITT AT INNOGY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:36:35 -0000
Liudyte,

To get the list of the copypool tapes, use preview=yes. When you are ready
to restore the volume use preview=NO.

Regards

Stuart

Infrastructure Services
Operations Bridge
Innogy
Swindon
*       01793 896060
Fax     01793 896065
*       mailto:Stuart.Pitt AT Innogy DOT com

Pleas note the change of company name from National Power to Innogy

The information contained in this email is intended only for the
use of the intended recipient at the email address to which it
has been addressed. If the reader of this message is not an
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination or
copying of the message or associated attachments is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
by return email or call 01793 877777 and ask for the sender and
then delete it immediately from your system.

Please note that neither Innogy nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).