ADSM-L

Re: PRESCHEDULECMD on OS390 unix, rc 127

2002-02-04 09:48:33
Subject: Re: PRESCHEDULECMD on OS390 unix, rc 127
From: "MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:46:42 -0500
Hey Bill,
        I found that my problem causing the RC 127 was I had put the script
in /etc/tsm/amnthfs.sh and had a preschedulecmd that was looking for
/etc/amnthfs.sh .   I had the path wrong.   It seems to be interesting
working with this.  We have a 3 lpar environment so I have to go through the
process.   I wrote a job that I scheduled to run everyday about an hour
before the backups.  It has 3 steps.  Step1 does an IDCAMS  DCOLLECT of the
3 disk volumes that have user HFSs.   Step2 is a SAS program that parses the
output of the DCOLLECT for all the user HFS's  and it writes out a script
that will do a CD /U/XXXX  (where XXXX is the user)   for each user HFS,
this gets them mounted.  Step 3 just copies the script to the
/etc/tsm/amnthfs.sh file.
Matt