ADSM-L

Re: I think that I need technical support for TSM

2002-01-27 12:09:00
Subject: Re: I think that I need technical support for TSM
From: Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 07:56:42 -0600
Support numbers are at http://www.tivoli.com/support/locations.html
Israel: 03-6978555, email: zfocal AT telvm1.vnet.ibm DOT com

_____________________________
William Mansfield
Senior Consultant
Solution Technology, Inc

                      Bernard
                      Rosenbloom               To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      <brosenbl@OPTONLI        cc:
                      NE.NET>                  Subject:  Re: I think that I
need technical support for TSM
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      01/27/2002 07:03
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

This is the toll free number in the United Staes for Tivoli support. I
don't know of a local one in Israel. You will need a customer number to
get support assistance.
800-848-6548