ADSM-L

TSM error log question

2002-01-24 11:43:56
Subject: TSM error log question
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:19:56 -0600
I continue to get the following error on all my systems that have the
/usr/bmc/lost+found directory/path:

01/23/02   00:47:15 PrivIncrFileSpace: Received rc=106 from
                    fioGetDirEntries:  /usr/bmc  /lost+found

I was pretty sure that the PrivIncrFileSpace was a permission issue message so
I changed file permissions on the directory in question to 777 and still get the
error during backups. The backup in question is kicked off by the owner
"informix"
not root.The copygroup governing this backup uses: Copy Serialization Shared
Dynamic
and I don't use the "CHANGINGRETRIES" option in the client option file to allow
the
default value of four checks of an in use file and then the file will be backed
up
regardless of state.

current listing of the lost+found directory:

drwxrwxrwx   2 root     system       512 Jul 21 1999  lost+found

any ideas???

George Lesho
AFC Enterprises