ADSM-L

TDP Domino - deleting archive logs

2002-01-23 01:05:54
Subject: TDP Domino - deleting archive logs
From: "Wagnell, Colin G" <colin.wagnell AT UNISYSWEST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:03:18 +1100
I can't seem to find any mention of how the archive transaction logs are
cleaned up after doing a restore/applylogs. Does anyone know if it is done
automatically, or do you have to manually delete them after the applylogs
has completed?

Cheers.

Colin Wagnell
Senior Systems Programmer
Unisys West
ph:            08 9428 2851

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This
information may be subject to legal professional or other privilege or may
otherwise be protected by work product immunity or other legal rules.  It
must not be disclosed to any person without our consent. If you are not the
intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.