ADSM-L

Re: On-Bar restore error.

2002-01-21 12:12:48
Subject: Re: On-Bar restore error.
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:59:06 -0600
Jeff, If he is able to restore 32 dbspaces and it fails on the 33rd, he is
probably authenticating OK... Any errors reflecting a
problem like this are likely to be in his onbar activity log and the
Informix online log for the instance btw...

George Lesho
Storage/System Admin
AFC Enterprises

Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 01/21/2002 10:33:56 AM