ADSM-L

Re: Which tape is the DBBACKUP?

2002-01-18 14:46:01
Subject: Re: Which tape is the DBBACKUP?
From: Sias Dealy <hnre AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:43:28 -0800
To know which tape(s) contains your DBBackup.
You can issue restore db preview=yes you are going to
get a listing of tapes but nothing will be restored.

You can also look at the volhist file, that is if you
did a backup volhist.

Its easier to issue restore dbbackup preview=yes to
know what tapes the data base backup is on.

Sias