ADSM-L

Re: Licencing. (and pricing)

2015-10-04 17:13:41
Subject: Re: Licencing. (and pricing)
From: Kauffman, Tom [mailto:KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Why indeed?

And how about putting in a *rational* pricing model as well.

I just got the IBM Winter 2002 software catalog.

You want websphere? We got part numbers and prices.
You want the MQ Series? We got part numbers and prices.
You wan DB2? We got part numbers and prices.

You want Tivoli Storage Solutions? Call for part numbers and prices.

This is just me, and not my employer here -- but if I'm looking for
something and you're so ashamed of your pricing you can't or won't publish
it -- I'm done looking at you.

Tom Kauffman
speaking for himself this time.