ADSM-L

Re: ACSLS Library w/TSM 4.2.1.7 and database restore

2002-01-16 09:53:28
Subject: Re: ACSLS Library w/TSM 4.2.1.7 and database restore
From: Rolf Bogus <rolf.bogus AT URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:50:22 +0100
Hello Alex,

> Hello, Rolf.  I wasn't able to find further information about how STK ACSLS
> libraries aren't supported during database restore.  Where is this
> documented?

we opened a PMR regarding this a couple of months ago. This PMR was closed
with the comment that the STK ACSLS libraries are not supported in TSM 4.2
during database restores. Sorry, I cannot remember the APAR number and
cannot look into the closed PMR because it already disappeared.

Perhaps somebody of the Tivoli server people listing here can tell us
more about it.

Regards,
Rolf

Rolf Bogus                   email: Rolf.Bogus AT URZ.Uni-Heidelberg DOT DE
Rolf Bogus                   email: Rolf.Bogus AT URZ.Uni-Heidelberg DOT DE
Universitaetsrechenzentrum
Im Neuenheimer Feld 293      phone: +49 (6221) 54 4507
D 69120 Heidelberg           fax:   +49 (6221) 54 5581