ADSM-L

Re: Problems with restore db

2002-01-15 07:03:46
Subject: Re: Problems with restore db
From: Michel David <moi_md AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 04:01:15 -0800
Hi Vasquez, Commo Estas ?

I did success to make a "dsmserv restore db
volume=..... devclass=.... commit=yes" from the DOS
command line.

First you have to disconnect the Service "TSM Server".
Use the NT-Services, search for TSM Server and just
press "Stop" or Open the Web-like Server
Adiministration in the COmmand Line and type "halt".
Wait for 1 minute. See the Task MAnager that
everything is ok. You can recover !

On my NT-Server I did it and it worked fine
Good luck.

Michel
MARNET
ISRAEL
--- "Vazquez Vegas, Sergio" <svazquez AT endesa DOT es>