ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle question

2002-01-15 06:34:05
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle question
From: Donald Train <dtrain AT TRUWORTHS.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:19:51 +0200

Hi Mark,
We had problems restoring using TDP for Oacle version 2.2,  It would restore part of the backup piece and hang.  In our case we downloaded a fix (2202) from fixtest and this resolved the problems.

See ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/tivoli-data-protection/oracle/

Donald Train
ISD
Truworths
Cape Town