ADSM-L

Why choose TSM - Publications ?

2002-01-15 06:20:25
Subject: Why choose TSM - Publications ?
From: Michel David <moi_md AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 03:11:15 -0800
First thank you Nicholas, Juraj, Sergio, Uwe,Richard
and others if I forgot them.

I need to find any publishments that say that TSM is a
good thing, a good choice, that it has many
advantages, that's it's better than VERITAS etc...

Myself, I don't need to be convinced, it's for our new
boss.

These publishments can be from Tivoli itself. I just
have to documentate our choice of TSM, of Tapes as a
Media, and Qualstar as Library.

I already searched in the TIVOLI press review and did
not find anything like this about TSM.

If someone has already something, it would be great !

Thank you friends.
Michel DAVID
MARNET