ADSM-L

Re: Error message with Tivoli Storage Manager

2002-01-10 06:20:11
Subject: Re: Error message with Tivoli Storage Manager
From: Sotonyi Attila <sotonyi AT MAVINFORMATIKA DOT HU>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:19:21 +0100
Hi,

You've two error:

See if you have the environment variable DSM_CONFIG (or
DSMI_CONFIG for the API) set, which explicitly identifies the TSM options file.
(
You can do this by entering the SET command at your system.) If this environment
variable is set, ensure the file indicated by the variable exists. If it is not
set, then
TSM looks for the file dsm.opt in the current directory. If neither of these
cases is
met, you receive this error message.

and

The other error message seems software setup problem in TSM API. maybe
you can find helpful information in the following PDF:

Tivoli Storage Manager
Using the Application Program Interface

You can download it from Tivoli website.

Üdv,
 Sótonyi Attila                          mailto:sotonyi AT mavinformatika DOT hu
 Rendszermérnök
 MÁV Informatika Kft.
 Tel.:06(1)457-9372