ADSM-L

Re: log pruning

2002-01-09 15:26:26
Subject: Re: log pruning
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:24:07 -0500
> Hello SM' users,
>      I am looking for a parameter or similar commmand (schedlogretention
> 10,d) to prune my domdsm.log, dominc.log, domisch.log, and dsierror.log.
> Please excuse my greenness.  I appreciate all y'alls conversions.  Very
> good info.

William,

For the domdsm.log file, look at this option:

     DOMDSMC SET LOGPRUne=60

It controls log pruning of the TDP for Domino log file.

The other ones you mention, I am guessing, are redirected
console output files that were created with the ">>" directive
in an automated command file.  (Like:   DIR >> file.out).
There isn't anything available for those.  You will have to devise
your own scheme to prune those.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"Celebrate we will. Life is short but sweet for certain..."  -- Dave