ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:13:40

Do a ‘df –k’ at the AIX prompt to determine which file system is full.  Issue ‘chfs –a size=+number’ to increase the file system by a number of 512 byte blocks.  Then try running TSM again.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
Freelance Consultant & IBM Server/Storage Sales Rep.
IBM Certified - AIX/HACMP, SAN, Shark
Tivoli Certified Consultant- ADSM/TSM
Cell (408)&(831) 332-4006
jbassi AT ihwy DOT com

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of Dixon, Swonda
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 6:04 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: TSM server not responding...

We have a TSM 4.3.3.0 and using AIX 3.7.2.0.

We recently upgraded our TSM level from 4.3.2.0 to 4.3.3.0 .

On the AIX side, I'm receiving an error message:    THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SPACE IN THE FILE SYSTEM

At this point, we are unable to perform any activities.

Can anyone assist me on where to check for this problem and what's a remedy for it?

Swonda M. Dixon

Systems Operator / Jr. RPG Programmer

803.581.9172

Chester Telephone Company