ADSM-L

Re: New device

2002-01-08 10:23:31
Subject: Re: New device
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT CW DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:20:54 +0100
Eric,
I'd try to rename the existing storagepool to a temporary name (rename
stgpool).
Then you can create a new pool with the old name, so your documentation
remains up to date.
With two tapepools you'll have the advantage that you can adjust space
reclamation and migration settings (next stgpool) without affecting the
new pools settings.

Good luck,
best regards,
Michael
--
Michael Bartl                               mailto:michael.bartl AT cw DOT com
Michael Bartl                               mailto:michael.bartl AT cw DOT com