ADSM-L

ANS1114I Waiting for mount of offline media

2002-01-08 05:38:10
Subject: ANS1114I Waiting for mount of offline media
From: Sotonyi Attila <sotonyi AT MAVINFORMATIKA DOT HU>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:37:39 +0100
Hi All!

I've a very interesting problem with my TSM behaviour. I've TSM server
4.1.4.0 and BA client 4.1.2.20, 3494 tape library with 3 drives. In
the last month I discovered the following problem:

When I want to archive to TSM server then I allways got the following
information message:

Normal File--> 6,666,752 /supd/oraarch/sup/3408.log  ** Unsuccessful **
ANS1114I Waiting for mount of offline media.
Retry # 1  Normal File--> 6,666,752 /supd/oraarch/sup/3408.log [Sent]

When I want to retrieve from the TSM server:

 ** Interrupted **
ANS1114I Waiting for mount of offline media.
Retrieving       9,478,144 /mav/oradata/control01.ctl -->
/trn/oradata/control01.ctl [Done]
Retrieve processing finished.

But I checked everything and there is no other session with higher
priority and all volumes is in the library. There're free drives
during backup and restore. I'm not using disk primary stgpools. The
database is down when I'm making backups. The problem is occures
nowadays and affected all backups!!! Any good idea would be a good
response!

Üdv,
 Sótonyi Attila                         mailto:sotonyi AT mavinformatika DOT hu
 Rendszermérnök
 MÁV Informatika Kft.
 06(1)457-9372