ADSM-L

Re: Setting up event monitoring

2002-01-07 10:04:07
Subject: Re: Setting up event monitoring
From: "Cook, Dwight E (SAIC)" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:55:00 -0600
ANR2121W ATTENTION: More than megabytes changed MB of the database has
changed and the last database backup was more than hours name hours ago. Use
the BACKUP DB command to provide for database recovery.

ANR0362W Database usage exceeds utilization percentage % of its assigned
capacity.

are two that get my vote, and based on what you want to do about the client
nodes, possibly :

ANR2578I Schedule schedule name in domain domain name for node node name has
missed its scheduled start up window.
        (scheduler probably down)
and

ANR2579E Schedule schedule name in domain domain name for node node name
failed (return code return code).
        (probably need to adjust include/exclude list)

Dwight