ADSM-L

Re: PRESCHEDULECMD not mapping drives on NT 4.2.1.18 client

2002-01-06 14:38:44
Subject: Re: PRESCHEDULECMD not mapping drives on NT 4.2.1.18 client
From: TAZ <switchback60 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 12:48:49 -0700
Dylan,

Tivoli's main homepage look has changed, much as other large companies
fine-tune their sites, or, attempt to add more meaningful content.

There is not much you can do once the website has a new look...however, I
will give you a website that may actually provide you with "a look back"
with both Tivoli's site and probably some of your other favorite sites :

http://www.archive.org/index.html

A word to the wise, you may find that the last stored site may not be a
viable link, especially if your attempting to go 3-4 links deep into the
site. You may need to try earlier versions, like I had to do for Tivoli's
site. I had to go back to July of 2001  to be successful.

Sam.