ADSM-L

Re: WHy Idle wait keeps incrementing?(reply)

2002-01-05 21:57:39
Subject: Re: WHy Idle wait keeps incrementing?(reply)
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 20:17:18 -0500
As long as the consumer thread (the one sending the backup data) is
actually moving data (i.e. bytes received is increasing), then yes, this
is normal. As I said earlier, once the consumer is finished (all the data
has been backed up), then both threads will shut down, and terminate their
sessions with the TSM server.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM>
01/02/2002 14:14