ADSM-L

Re: ATL P2000 dlt 7000 question

2001-12-27 19:29:50
Subject: Re: ATL P2000 dlt 7000 question
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 02:30:45 +0200
I also remeber such problem so have searched through my mail list archive
folder and really found a thread "P2000 questions" on 14.09 started by ...
"Coviello, Paul" <PCoviello AT CMC-NH DOT ORG> and answered by ... Robin Sharpe
<Robin_Sharpe AT BERLEX DOT COM> :-)))
And guess what - the subject was slightly different but the problem was the
same, the hint was same :-)

Paul,

since September did the problem disappeared by itself, is it rarely
occuring or was resolved but happened again with no same resolution?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Robin Sharpe <Robin_Sharpe AT BERLEX DOT COM> on 27.12.2001 22:19:27