ADSM-L

PRESCHEDULECMD - Windows 2000 Client

2001-12-26 19:15:32
Subject: PRESCHEDULECMD - Windows 2000 Client
From: Jack Musselman <jmussel1 AT MIDSOUTH.RR DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:15:06 -0600
Hello,

I am trying to use the preschedulecmd client option to stop my R/3 instance
prior to doing an offline backup.  My server is on an AIX platform running
version 4.2.1.7 and the client is TSM 4.2.1.18.  I have configured the
client acceptor to start the client scheduler.  I have a define schedule
that performs the backup properly, but the preschedulecmd and
postschedulecmd do not function properly.  I'm seeing a return code 1 in the
dsmsched.log.

Has anyone experience a problem like this?  Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Jack