ADSM-L

Re: backup/recovery

2001-12-25 11:02:40
Subject: Re: backup/recovery
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 16:54:32 +0100

Hi

Tivoli has two oem partners constructing HSM clients for Netware, Windows NT/2000.

OTG has the clients for NT/2000. I'm using these and they are working perfectly.

Knozall has the client for Netware 4X/5X. I'm using these clients also, and I haven't had any problems.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman

Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB