ADSM-L

Re: VOLHIST contains devclasses not in use anymore

2001-12-22 16:42:21
Subject: Re: VOLHIST contains devclasses not in use anymore
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 23:43:03 +0200
Just the same:
DELete VOLHistory TODate=<somewhere in the past> Type=STGNew

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE> on 17.12.2001 16:24:58
To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Ok, this sounds good but after that they will still be references to the
VTS
tapes that are new. I can not delete all STGNEW references in the VOLHIST
because this will destroy almost everything. So this command only helps me
for a
small part.

Any other thoughts?

Michel