ADSM-L

Re: Incremental forever -- any problems? (Scary thoughts)

2001-12-20 09:53:23
Subject: Re: Incremental forever -- any problems? (Scary thoughts)
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:49:07 -0600
http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/datenhaltung/adsm/link/tsm-v42-books/ref
erence/anrar402.htm#HDRSEARCHMPQ
<http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/datenhaltung/adsm/link/tsm-v42-books/re
ference/anrar402.htm#HDRSEARCHMPQ>

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

WAL-MART CONFIDENTIAL

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Remco Post [SMTP:r.post AT SARA DOT NL]
        Sent:   Thursday, December 20, 2001 8:00 AM
        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        Subject:        Re: Incremental forever -- any problems? (Scary
thoughts)

        In the Tivoli Administrators guide.

        --
        Met vriendelijke groeten,

        Remco Post

        SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam
        High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668
3167

        "I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer
        industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer
industry
        didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas
Adams

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.