ADSM-L

Re: Is your current version of TSM supported?

2001-12-18 20:14:22
Subject: Re: Is your current version of TSM supported?
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 03:14:27 +0200
Dear Mr. O'Sullivan,

If I may to describe my opinion for your note it would be using old
Bulgarian sentence - "Do not try to sell cucumbers to cucumber trader!".
Congratulations to you and your company for the investments and interest in
TSM. However my participation in ADSM-L list should not be treated as
invitation to receive *ANY* commercial, advertisement or bulk mail from
anybody. Any such actions are neither requested nor provoked and would be
treated as unsolicited mail (also known as spam).
Our company is *NOT* called Inrange and is not IBM and Tivoli Partner at
the same time. Despite of this we are somehow able to provide to our
customers consultancy, implementation and other services on TSM (and other
areas). I personally am proud to be certified on TSM and try to contribute
to this list only on *VOLUNTARY* basis. Nearly all posters to the list
(with one or two exceptions) are doing the same. And if a company does not
have enough money to build a web site or pay for any *LEGAL* advertisement
upon kind request I am ready to help with small donation.

Yours sincerely
Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Kevin.OSullivan AT inrange DOT com on 17.12.2001 23:33:52