ADSM-L

Help on Exporting, then Importing a node.

2001-12-10 11:27:20
Subject: Help on Exporting, then Importing a node.
From: "Hunley, Ike" <Ike.Hunley AT BCBSFL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:24:39 -0500
I want to copy a client from one TSM to another.  I've already exported the
node and the Policy domain.  When I tried importing the Policy Domain, I got
a No matching Domains message.  Does anyone have a way to this so I don't
have to define all the domains?

Thanks

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.